100WC

So yesterday I was at the star wars park I saw this interesting statue. Since I am not into star wars I had no idea who it really was. It looked really freaky but at least it is not real! I wonder why the owners of the Star Wars park placed a freaky and kind […]

An Action Poem:

An Action Poem: Cycling Sweaty cycler on the cycle cycling on the hill Speedy non Spooky Day and night As the contest arrives Speed whoosh zoom As Zain passes through The Turquoise site of trees And all the hanging peas What a great place to cycle 3rd place is Mycale 2nd place is Pat 1st […]

Poetry

Today we did a poetry lesson Imaginary and sensing. We all wrote poems on our picture we imagined. This is one of mine. See if you can guess what the image is or the place. 5,4,3,2,1 Blast off Up we go The twinkly stars brighten’s my eyes As we go deeper and deeper The moons […]

100WC

prompt! This the picture of somebody who had dived into the water and can’t swim. That is dum cause if you can’t swim and you dive into water then you might have the chance of dying like we are learning about chance in maths! Well this is the picture of the legs. I didn’t see […]

100WC!

Latest Prompt: Describe your most treasured item without actually giving what it is away.  100WC: He is younger then me by nearly 8 years (age 3 years old) sometimes I think he is older! He is a really close person to me and most times he is the person to make me happy. Most times he […]