100WC!

Latest Prompt: Describe your most treasured item without actually giving what it is away. 

100WC:

He is younger then me by nearly 8 years (age 3 years old) sometimes I think he is older! He is a really close person to me and most times he is the person to make me happy. Most times he is cheeky, the one to get into a lot trouble but I always try to make him not get into trouble. He lives with me. Sometimes due to how much close we are, we sometimes get into fights but then we make it up and become besties. He loves dinosaurs, cars and more. He is a great family member!

(Not part of 100WC: But when I said family member you have to guess who it is in my family member. Try guess and say it in the comments bellow!)

4 thoughts on “100WC!

1. Hi Prapti
    How lovely that you chose to write about a family member for something that you treasure. Are you talking about your brother? Whoever he is, he sounds like a very special boy. You’re lucky you have such a great relationship with him. Was I right in my guess?

Ms Wells
    Team 100
    Christchurch, New Zealand

2. Hi,

I enjoyed reading your entry and how you used different sentence lengths. Also, the brackets give me more information.

I think that your precious item is your little brother!

Keep up the great work.

Mr Ball – England